Electricity in the ground drives a sheep farmer out of business

Tuesday May 22, 2012

(8:46 min.)

Jerry West brings us the two years of hardship story of Kennetcook, Nova Scotia farmer Ciro Commencini, who returned to Verona, Italy after electricity in the ground caused his sheep business to fail after his animals were not drinking much water due to the stray voltage and the newborn lambs died after the mothers could not produce enough milk. 

Ciro Commencini
 tested it himself and described it like "licking a battery".

Includes interview with David Stetzer of Wisconsin. Nova Scotia Power did not try the proposed solution.

Straight to the Source:
Electricity in the ground drives a sheep farmer out of business

Bookmark and Share

Educational and Informational Purposes: All information on this site and all links that are linked to from DianneEMF.com represent solely the opinions of their producers.

This information and links to more information are made available to you as a resource for your own research and evaluation not as an endorsement.

DianneEMF.com is not in the business of persuading you or anyone else to believe anything that that is presented and/or linked to from this site; however, it does encourage you to use all available resources to form your own judgement about very important things that affect your life.

Dianne Knight is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.