Omica Shower Filter Installation Instructions
1. First, unscrew your existing shower head from the wall fitting. You could use something soft to protect the shower head fitting from accidental marks.
2. Apply Teflon tape (provided) to wall fitting pipe threads (where your shower head was attached). Your Teflon tape was mounted around the fitting with the red cap when shipped to you.
3. Attach the stainless steel connector of the shower filter to wall fitting (where your shower head was attached).
4. Remove red cap from filter and apply Teflon tape to threads.
5. WITHOUT YET ATTACHING YOUR SHOWER HEAD, turn the water on and off several times to allow the water to rinse out any fine black particles of the filtration medium.
6. Attach your shower head to the filter (where red cap was removed).
Note: The dark particles will dissipate within the first minutes of use and will dispel completely after the first few days.
7. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Please Call Now For a Free Telephone Consultation, by Appointment
* In-Home Service Available Only Within The GTA (Greater Toronto Area)
This information has been provided to you by
Dianne Knight, B.A.
Educational and Informational Purposes: All
information on this site and all links that are linked to from
DianneEMF.com represent solely the opinions of their producers.
This information and links to more information are made available to you as a resource for your own research and evaluation not as an endorsement.
DianneEMF.com is not in the business of persuading you or anyone else to believe anything that that is presented and/or linked to from this site; however, it does encourage you to use all available resources to form your own judgement about very important things that affect your life.
Dianne Knight is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and/or amazon.ca.