Space Offered to Share
- private bedroom, shared washroom, shared Non-GMO Vegan kitchen, in a modest, fully detached, older house
- Sharing Living, Raw, Fresh, Organic, Foods Natural Hygiene
Alkaline-Forming, Food-Combining Diet
- Education and shared experience to enable desired improvements.
- Daytime and/or Overnight Care, as needed.
Support to a
Copyrighted Image © Dianne Knight 2017
Comment on Mangosteen,
January 23, 2017:
I’ve never had it before.
Ontario Clean Air Alliance,
Winner Now Magazine’s Best Activist Award, 2013 and 2014
- Optional live-in assistance, with mandatory specific safety requirements, is also available.
- Additional Interventions, as may be recommended.
- Hourly rate is negotiable, depending on the complexity of the level of wellness care desired.
- Serving the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario, Canada.
- Dianne Knight is a Certified Trainer in 'New Life Patterns', 1991. Dianne's mandate is to facilitate in the most challenging cases.
- General Consulting Membership in the Integrative Health Forum, the most advanced medical team in the world, with 14,000 members, pending.
- Insured & Bonded, pending.
- Dianne Knight organized 'The Canadian Natural Hygiene Conference', 1997, under the auspices of the Canadian Natural Health Association Founded on Natural Hygiene.
- Inventor of the "Doggie Shake" with sprouted organic flax, sunflower and pumpkin seeds featured at the then High Park fresh organic market located behind the Grenadier Restaurant and also sold by Kennel Cafe on Roncesvalles Ave. in Toronto, circa 2008.
- "Ontario Artists in Schools" grant from Ontario Arts Council, 1976;
- Ontario Naturopathic Association, received "Award of Merit", 1988;
- "New Life Patterns Trainers’ Track" certification awarded on scholarship, 1991
Mandatory Health, Safety and Wellness Requirements
- "2 Pure H2O" Vita Tech Water System for purified drinking water
- Non-Smoking Home
- Scent-Free, Fragrance-Free, Pesticide-Free Home without sources of neurotoxins, including those covered up by masking agents.
- Certified Electrician's Inspection to be done including looking for damages caused by incorrect 'Smart' meter installation and other possible electrical errors prior to booking date
- Eliminate all possible sources of Radio Frequency wireless radiation under personal control
- Implement any further recommendations to make the house EMF safe
- Fire extinguishers and other necessary fire safety equipment
Live-In Care Additional Needs:
- Premises to be located in a low-power density area
and/or shielded from Radio Frequency Microwave Radiation with mitigation of all sources of EMFs, as much as reasonably possible
- Omica Shower Filter
- Premises to be able to accommodate living with substantial environmentally caused physical functional impairment disabilities, with considerations Including and not limited to:
- Low VOC paint
- No fabric softener clothes dryer sheets employed or their residue in laundered items
- Furniture, especially the mattress, to be off-gassed and free of fire retardants and metal, meaning no coils or steel bed frame
- Independent agent to videotape premises before and after as proof of no harm done during care period for insurance reasons
Educational and Informational Purposes: All
information on this site and all links that are linked to from
DianneEMF.com represent solely the opinions of their producers.
This information and links to more information are made available to you as a resource for your own research and evaluation not as an endorsement.
DianneEMF.com is not in the business of persuading you or anyone else to believe anything that that is presented and/or linked to from this site; however, it does encourage you to use all available resources to form your own judgement about very important things that affect your life.
Dianne Knight is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and/or amazon.ca.